Advertising on www.timeanddate.com
An Opportunity with Rewards
Advertise on timeanddate.com, a leading website that reaches people when they are actively looking for information online. Expand your reach by targeting the millions of Internet viewers that visit timeanddate.com.
Illustration based on artwork from ©iStockphoto.com
A Spotlight for All Audiences
timeanddate.com is a one-stop-shop for services and applications for times and dates used by millions of people all over the world. Viewers include educational institutions, government offices, private businesses, bloggers, and the media.
Why Advertise with timeanddate.com
timeanddate.com provides easy and affordable advertising opportunities for those who wish to advertise on our website. More reasons to advertise with timeanddate.com are:
- timeanddate.com has market leadership – it generates more traffic than its competitors on an ongoing basis. According to information obtained from Alexa (August, 2008), timeanddate.com was ahead of its competitors.
- timeanddate.com attracts millions of Internet viewers from various professions, educational backgrounds, geographic regions, income groups, lifestyle groups, and interest groups.
- timeanddate.com has generous support from our target audience – including the media, businesses, and educational institutions – as a credible source of information.
A Perspective on timeanddate.com
timeanddate.com provides facts and information on topics related to time and date. It is free, purely informational, and is continuously updated to ensure that its applications and services, which include calendars and clocks, are accurate worldwide. The website has customized features according to country, language, year, and other personal preferences.
Information on the website includes:
- The World Clock, which includes time zones from many cities around the world.
- The Calendar, which has customized features according to country, language, year, and other personal preferences for site users.
- Time zone calculators, including the Time Zone Converter and the Meeting Planner.
- Time Zone News for daylight saving time and time zones, as well as Holiday Information on countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
- Sun, Moon and Moon Phase calculators, as well as a Day and Night World Map.
- Date Calculators, where people can calculate information related to dates and birthdays.
- A Free Digital Clock for websites.
- Other planning tools, including International Dialing Codes and a Distance Calculator.
timeanddate.com was registered in 1997 and became available online for the first time on May 24, 1998. Since its inception, timeanddate.com has received positive feedback from viewers and the media internationally. It has been given accolades including:
- Houston Chronicle, March 6, 2008 – positive review, stating “TimeAndDate has more features. It has calendars, but even better, it has the time all over the world. This can help you calculate the best times to make a phone call so you won't wake someone out of a sound sleep”.
- Los Angeles Times, December 27, 2007 – positive review, stating “TimeAndDate has more: calendars, yes, but even better, it has the time all over the world, and it can help you calculate the best times to call so you won't wake someone out of a sound sleep”.
- BBC News, April 28, 2006 – positive review, stating that timeanddate.com was one of the best sites on the World Wide Web and that “timeanddate.com is a brilliant resource, especially if you travel a lot”.
- Chicago Sun-Times, August 5, 2004 – positive review, stating “timeanddate.com can help you find a convenient time for everyone so no one need be up in the middle of the night. Or at least you can try. This site lets you to set up a "world clock" with cities important to you. It also helps with calendar questions, such as what the date will be in 500 days.”
- New York Times, July 29, 2004 – positive review, stating “Bookmark http://www.timeanddate.com/, which delivers the time and date for anywhere in the world, including places that insist on setting local time in increments a half-hour or 15 minutes different from everyone else.”
- Being named as a “Hot Site” by USA TODAY on December 8, 1999.
timeanddate.com also received positive reviews from other various online global media. In 2007 it generated more than 25 positive editor reviews. For more positive reviews on timeanddate.com, visit our Awards page.
Advertising Media Kit
timeanddate.com has available an advertising media kit, which outlines the following:
- Advertising rates and information.
- Available advertising placements.
- Targeting options.
- Design guidelines and deadlines.
- Basic advertising terminology.
- Ad sizes.
- Advertising policy, which includes information on text links, cancelations and what is acceptable or unacceptable advertising.
- Advertisers’ responsibilities.
To obtain a copy of the kit, or for advertising enquiries, requests or arrangements, contact: email@example.com or send your request through timeanddate.com’s Feedback page. The minimum buy is USD 100.
timeanddate.com has developed an advertising policy to ensure that there is a fine balance between advertising content and website viewers’ needs. timeanddate.com understands that it is important to feature tasteful advertising content that is not offensive or annoying to viewers. Our advertising policy is written to ensure that advertising arrangements are undertaken in a fair and responsible manner. We accept advertising under strict guidelines and are appreciative when our advertisers value their role as responsible advertisers. For more information on our advertising policy, you can request an advertising media kit at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, you can send your request by visiting the Feedback page.